Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sweepstakes Loser!!!!

Should I complain????  I have won a few small items, my last big win was in February.  Not that I have had many, but anything over $100 is big to me. I appreciate all of my wins, so I feel bad for writing this.  I enter about 150 sweeps a day.  I have not even had an instant win in so long.  If you read or follow my blog you know, I have posted all of my wins, so I have had a couple of surprise wins.  I refuse to get discouraged and plan to enter more than I have been when I have more down time.  I go  other sites to see what others are winning and it seems like it is slow for a lot of us, although there are a few people that have won money, vacations, electronics and small wins.  I am happy for them, but how I wish it were me with those prizes.  What is so funny, some of these people have just started sweeping within the past couple months.  I just needed to vent.  Hopefully, this drought will end soon.  I hope others are having better wins than me.  Happy Sweeping Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment